Copyright form: Click here
Easy Chair is to be used for submission link and all reviews are to be done as per the double blind norm.In order to submit the paper Click here
Paper Template & Style file can be downloaded from links below:
Guideline for figure submission is as below:
- Figures in image format minimum 300 dpi (EPS is preferred, or JPEG, or bitmap, or PPT, or PSD)
- Line art figures in Image format minimum 600 dpi (EPS is preferred, also PPT, TIF or GIF or PNG)
Paper Review Process:
- The ICIEMSC-2022 team will not accept plagiarized papers in ICIEMSC-2022. Similarity score should be less than 10%.
- The conference aims at carrying out two rounds of review process.
- In the first round, the papers submitted by the authors will be assessed based on their technical suitability, scope of work and plagiarism. The corresponding authors of qualifying submissions will be intimated for their papers to be double blind reviewed by three experts based on originality, novelty, clarity, completeness, relevance, significance, and research contribution.
- Final decision regarding acceptance of papers will be based upon the review remarks received after the second round of the review process.
With a strong emphasis on quality, for maintaining and enhancing the significance and reputation of the conference to its participants and wider community, our review process can be summarized as follows:
- Authors are advised to submit their original and unpublished work (related to the theme of conference). They clearly need to identify the problem, their contribution(s), and justification with respect to the state-of-the-art work.
- All Regular, Short Papers must adhere to the following page limit rules, or they will not be included in the conference proceedings. Payment for extra page charges is to be submitted with your conference registration.
- Regular Paper: may have up to 7 pages without extra charge, and up to 5 extra pages at INR 1000/- OR $15 per extra page.
- Workshop/Short Paper: may have up to 5 pages without extra charge, and up to 2 extra pages at INR 1000/- OR $15 per extra page.
- Authors should take a note that it is a double-blind submission. Authors should not disclose their names, affiliations, funding sources, and previous works that help find them via web search engines.
- Authors need to submit their papers through Easy Chair,
- The program committee review only those papers that develop, argue, and provide results through double-blind reviewing policy.
- In the very beginning, if authors do not follow double-blind submission policy, chairs will make a desk rejection.
- For evaluating the papers, the Easy Chair scores mechanism will be followed:
- Strong accept (3), Accept (2) and Weak accept (1) Borderline (0)
- Strong reject (-3), Reject (-2) and Weak reject (-1)
- In all cases, PC chairs will work closely. Based on the review reports and the scores, PC chairs send notification to the authors via along with the review reports/scores.
- Note that notification, in the first review, will be straight: accept and reject.
- For accepted papers, TPC chairs will provide a month for an additional revision, if any. This will mostly be useful for those authors who have received major comments.
- After having revised versions, we will have exactly same set of experts for review and will add one more in case there exists contradictory review reports/scores. An example of contradictory review means giving +3 (strong accept) and -3 (strong reject) scores from two different for the same paper.
- After having all review reports/scores, PC chairs will make a final decision. The decisions can be categorized into long and short papers.
- The papers with average scores in the range of 2 – 3 are categorized as long papers, and the rest of the accepted papers (see item 7) are referred to as short papers.
- Long papers are of high quality and should be in the range of 7-12 pages at the time of camera-ready submission.
- Proof of concept (but still a new idea) are categorized into short papers, which are in the range of 5-7 pages at the time of camera-ready submission. It also includes position papers. These papers are portraying a short report of work in progress or an arguable opinion about an issue discussing ideas, facts, situations, methods, procedures, or results of scientific research (related to one of the conference topic areas).
- But, at the event, we have only oral and poster presentations. Oral presentation contains both long and short papers, and for poster presentation, position papers are taken.
Guideline for authors of accepted papers
- Register for ICIEMSC-2022. Registration can be done through online mode. Note that registration is completed once payment is completed. Registration is a pre-requisite for the next steps, so please register as soon as possible after the acceptance of paper.
- If you require a visa support letter, please drop a mail to [email protected].